• Planning, implementing, and evaluating group sales and marketing effort
• Lead the business development drive for group entities to increase client base and revenue
• Develop and implement viable commercial plans for the business and appropriate integrated
marketing communication strategy to achieve and maintain both company and products
image, visibility and growth.
• Lead new territory and new product development efforts of the company.
• Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to
ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
• Work closely with the operations team to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby
improving turnover and profitability.
• Undertake market research, analysis and intelligence, review existing products, services,
markets and routes and produce business plans/ recommendations to ensure that all business
development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimised.
• Review and assess the potential to develop strategic partnerships with foreign strategic
investors, while assessing the risks to the business of any new commercial opportunities.
• Representing the company e.g. at networking events, conferences and exhibitions to enhance
and strengthen the company’s profile and optimise all business development opportunities.
• Champion and lead new territory and new product/ service development efforts of the
company, from innovation through to successful implementation across each business
function, to enable it to become a core part of the business.
• Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities
to grow revenue and market share.
• Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are
being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future
improvements/ services for the customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Develop and implement a strategic commercial plan
• Achieve market share growth and route profitability
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with key industry players and customers
• Achieve good public image for the company and its products
• Develop and maintain sound and reliable Marketing Information System for the business
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management from a recognised University
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and in the services sector is an added advantage
• Strong IT background in MS Office Suite, with strong presentation skills
• Ability to work without supervision, multi-task effectively and efficiently
Essential work Skills:
• Ability to conduct credit worthiness assessments of potential customers
• Good knowledge of accounts receivable and recovery procedures
• Possess a good understanding of Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Office Project
• All interested and qualified applicants should send application, together with CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link provided.
Closing Date: On/ before November 30, 2018.
|Job Category||Professionals, Sales Workers, Service Workers|
|Job Location:||Greater Accra Region – Ghana|