The Thomasevic Group Limited is made up of three (3) wholly owned subsidiaries. We are looking to recruit on commission based remuneration, reliable, outgoing, results oriented and competent persons as …SALES AGENTS/ EXECUTIVES.
Are you a reliable, outgoing, results oriented, young and energetic lady or gentleman? This is an opportunity to start a career and grow with a promising organisation.
Job Purpose, Brands and Services to be sold:
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
You will be paid commission as a percentage of sales values generated for the following brands and services
Star-force Ghana Limited – Star-Force … The force behind corporate success!!
- Courier & Dispatch Services
- Private Security Services
- Corporate Facilities Management Services
- Cleaning & Janitorial Services
One Eye Ghana Limited – One Eye … Total solutions for all!!
- Financial Advisory & Debt Management
- Compliance & Corporate Secretarial Services
- Human Capital Management
- Finance & Accounting
Walk The Talk Enterprises Limited – Walk The Talk … Doing more everyday!!
- Environment, Office & Fire Safety Consulting
- Safety Equipment sales
- Pharmaceuticals, Food & Drugs
- ICT Equipment sales & Support
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Hardware, Building & Construction Materials
- Support Sales Department in implementing and evaluating group sales and marketing efforts
- Generating leads and meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/ market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Be at the forefront for group entities to increase client base and sales revenue
- Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the key customers/target audience to ensure that their needs are being met and that their business is retained.
- Work closely with the operations team to manage key customers (existing and new), thereby improving turnover and profitability.
- Assist with/ undertake market research, analysis and intelligence, review existing products, services, markets and produce business plans/ recommendations to ensure that all business development opportunities (new products, services and markets) are optimised.
- Understand the value drivers of the business and identify profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue and market share.
- Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/ services for the customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Increase sales, turnover and profits.
- Increase the number of customers and repeats.
- Reducing sales costs.
- Achieve market share growth and profitability
- Achieve good public image for the company and its products
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND or equivalent in any discipline
- Possess Excellent knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office (MS) suite, Microsoft Office Project
- Prior experience in a similar role
Essential work Skills:
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Ability to work without supervision, multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships and to leverage on networking opportunities presented
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- All interested and qualified applicants should send their application, together with CV to email@example.com or visit our careers page on www.oneeyeghana.com to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: On/ before 21st June, 2019.
|Job Category||Employers' Industry, Professionals, Sales Workers|
|Employment Type||Part-time/ Temporary/ Commission based remuneration|
|Specific Job Location||All regions of Ghana|