Our client, a manufacturer, wholesaler and retailer in Ghana, seeks to recruit a reliable, results oriented and competent professional to fill the position of … BRANDS STRATEGY & COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
• To implement Above-The-Line and Below-The-Line communication activities to build and grow brand awareness and preference for the brands through cost effective media mix.
• To ensure compliance between approved expenditure plan for communication and promotional activity and its implementation in terms of budget and product mix.
• Responsible for brand visual identity internally and externally
• Manage sponsorship budgets and agree on implementation activities with sales team, which support the agreed strategies.
• Development of Customer Value Proposition by driving consumer understanding and insights that define company patrons and prospects’ needs, attitudes and values in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
• Drive the formulation of branding policy and prepare structured Brand Plan for the company as well as the annual marketing plan process
• Produce an annual communications plan and manage the agencies’ relationships by having a strong understanding of the key brands and communications tools
• Prepare and support implementation and measurement of local promotional activity
• Budgeting and management of the implementation of initiatives from the communication angle as agreed with management.
• Develop external public relations strategies to reinforce and protect brands positioning in the news media.
• Coordinates press releases, announcements, speeches and presentations and Implementation of PR Strategies
• Manage Relationships between the company and approved agencies
• Responsible for designing and launching marketing campaigns, creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share.
• Monitoring market trends and overseeing advertising and marketing activities to ensure that the right message on products or services is delivered to consumers.
• Undertake planning and implementing a consistent integrated communication strategy in line with strategic goals
• Work collaboratively with all Strategic Business Units to ensure active, consistent and meaningful communication among all stakeholders.
• Supporting media relations, preparing news briefing materials, coordinating conferences, trade shows, and press interviews; creating company literature, marketing and promotional materials.
• Ensuring all team members provide high quality customer service and monitoring the delivery of the brand direction and recommending areas of improvement.
• Create and implement long-term communications strategy, produce yearly commercial calendar/ plans, liaise with the directors on marketing related issues while cultivating a positive working relation with them.
• Acting as the brand’s spokesperson with media relations, by formulating and implementing public relations strategies, selecting and managing communications with external agencies, as well as developing media marketing strategies and other non-campaign activities.
• Providing strategic input and direction for brands, developing style guides, templates, and other materials, developing non-campaign brands while keeping the company’s vision, mission, and objectives in mind; and advising internal and external stakeholders on issues relevant to the brand.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Develop and implement a strategic commercial plan to achieve market share growth and route profitability
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with key industry players and customers
• Achieve good public image for the company and its products to improve the net promoter score
• Achieve successful new products development, launch and sales
• A University Degree in Mass Communication/ Public Relations. An MBA in Marketing or equivalent Professional Qualification in Marketing
• At least 3 years’ work experience in similar position
• Sales & Marketing experience in FMCG/ Pharmaceuticals, multi-operation entity is an added advantage.
Essential work Skills:
• Sound judgement and the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Outstanding communicator with high organizational and time management skills
• Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants
• Strong belief and commitment to the organisation’s mission and purpose
• All interested and qualified applicants should send application, together with CV via the following link …
On/ before April 15, 2018
|Job Category||Officials and Managers, Professionals, Sales Workers|
|Employment Type||Fulltime/ Permanent|
|Job Location||Accra-Tema Metropolis, Greater Accra Region – Ghana|