Our client, a manufacturing player in the construction/ cement products industry, seeks to recruit reliable, results oriented and competent professionals as … PLANT ELECTRICIANS
Employment Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Job Location: Takoradi, Western Region – Ghana
• Responsible for trouble-shooting and repairs of the Plant electrically.
• Timely inspection of the Plant while in operations for abnormalities / report and repair.
• Assist/ work with the Plant mechanic if need be.
• Report electrical spare-parts stock level to the maintenance manager for quick replacement.
• Any other tasks as may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager from time to time
Key Performance Indicators:
• Keeping to plant Maintenance Schedules
• Timely physical inspection of Plant for preventive maintenance and repair
• HND or NVTI Certificate (Electrical skills)
• A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience working on/ with a heavy machinery/ batching plant
Essential work Skills
• Demonstrable ability to read electrical drawings and carry-out repairs with less supervision
• All interested and qualified applicants should send application, together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: On/ before November 10, 2017